Product spotlight: Take a proactive approach to Canada’s regulatory shifts
In our recent webinar, Validere's experts covered the potential regulatory change in Canada. While change is expected, there are proactive measures you can take today to get ahead of tomorrow.
Join Validere’s Chief Commercial Officer Kayla Ball for a walkthrough of Carbon Hub, the end-to-end emissions management platform.
Discover how you can prepare for regulatory shifts and future-proof your business by contextualizing your operational and emissions data in one place to:
- Establish a trusted emissions baseline for decision-making
- Streamline reporting with a comprehensive library of Canadian reporting frameworks
- Identify and address emissions events, enabling rapid response and risk mitigation
- Inform measurement integration opportunities
- Model different reporting scenarios (i.e. AQM Level 2 vs Level 3) and compare the impact on emissions
Register now to request your spot.
Register / Access Recording
Get the latest insights
Validere is a measurement, reporting, and verification (MRV) SaaS company that helps energy organizations transform disconnected, incomplete data into clear and immediately actionable pathways to financial and environmental value.
Over 50 of North America’s leading energy companies rely on Validere’s technology and multidisciplinary experts to understand their physical and environmental commodities and navigate an increasingly complex environment with clarity and ease.
Validere is on a mission to better human prosperity by making the energy supply chain efficient and sustainable. The company has offices in Houston, Calgary, and Toronto.